Mittwoch, 28. November 2007

it's time for brain barriage again!

wednesday down in the city
at work I am - what a pity
what was a few months ago
is coming back - I can feel it now
it's in my brain, it breaks out
makes me shout very loud
"The barrier is back!"
and we're back on track
the good ole times at a&o
will be here again I know
for sure it is
cuz that's what I miss

evr'ybody in the house
looks forward to the nikolaus
but tomorrow first of all
the crew goes to the eating-hall
i. e. is a restaurant
where we eat and drink and grunt
cuz our boss invited us
and we come and thank him, thus
we have dinner and some fun
after that, we're on the run
work will get us by our neck
like a woodpecker would peck
what a funny metaphor
i know now no rhymes no more
so i close this stupid talk
or my body's lined in chalk
times will soon get better
genauso wie das wetter

Keine Kommentare: